Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It's time to return

I have not been here for over three years.

I started this blog to tell the story of my move to New Mexico. For three years, life here was magical and my husband John and I were living our dream, and I was reporting it here. Then my whole life exploded when John died quite unexpectedly at the age of 65 in 2011. After that, there seemed to be no words left. I merely existed and the years passed.

However, New Mexico being what it is, the magic never left. I still love this amazing state, and I want to come back and write about it again, memories and all.

I'd better get the casa cleaned so it will be ready for visitors again.

5 comments:

Bag Blog said...

It is always good to see you on FB and now here. Write when you can and enjoy. We just made a trip to NM and stayed in Taos. I thought of you while driving up from Tucumcari to Las Vegas. There is something magical about NM. It was a good vacation for me.

emmachas said...

I am so sorry your dear husband is no longer by your side. I hope you can feel his spirit with you always.

I have missed you. So glad you are back!

Charlotte Faller

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I needed to start writing again and thought I'd check to see if anyone was still around! Glad to see you are going to start again too!!

Raymona

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Quick!
Yes, time to return to God.
For you DO NOT know
what tmrw shall bring.
God only grants U.S.
a certain amount of time
on this quickly erroding earth
(morality)
and then we must answer
for all our deeds.
I am.
Are you ready?
How do you prepare?

Lemme ask of you 2 questions, dear:
1) do you love God?
2) do you love thy nay-bore?
Those art the only 2 commandments
to git into Seventh-Heaven.

God bless your indelible soul.

kold_kadavr_ flatliner said...

Quick!
Yes, time to return to God.
For you DO NOT know
what tmrw shall bring.
God only grants U.S.
a certain amount of time
on this quickly erroding earth
(morality)
and then we must answer
for all our deeds.
I am.
Are you ready?
How do you prepare?

Lemme ask of you 2 questions, dear:
1) do you love God?
2) do you love thy nay-bore?
Those art the only 2 commandments
to git into Seventh-Heaven.

God bless your indelible soul.