Monday, May 3, 2010

From Abiquiu to Cuba New Mexico

We took a trip last week up to the northwestern part of the state. It was a magnificent journey through some spectacular places and a chance to learn so much more about the history of this state. John got some gorgeous pictures all along the way.

It will take me many posts to include all the pictures, so I will do it in sections. The first leg of the trip was from Abiquiu NM, across the Jemez Mountains, and into Cuba, NM:

ABIQUIU LAKE:


REDBUD TREE AT ABIQUIU DAM:


CERRO PEDERNAL:




LA IGLESIA DE SAN PEDRO in Youngsville, NM:







DESCANSO ALONG THE HIGHWAY:







DEL BRUNO RESTAURANT IN CUBA:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here.

Motels in Bryce Canyon