Monday, September 22, 2008

Fire in the fireplace - Life is good

Last night we had our first fire in the fireplace in our house in New Mexico.

Been a long time since we have had a house with a fireplace - almost 30 years!

So finally enjoying an evening in front of the fireplace was really cool.


Val said...

Beautiful and cozy!

Bag Blog said...

I love it! Can you cook a pizza in it?

Bag Blog said...

Hmm, maybe I should explain my previous comment. We had a friend in NM who had a horno oven (similar to your fireplace)in his back yard. His wife was Italian - and they lived part of the year in Italy. He cooked pizza in his horno oven, and it was great.

Patty said...

so beautiful, I just love your fireplace